Monday, April 16, 2012

DON'T MESS WITH YOOOUUUK

Bobby Valentine is gonna make Red Sox Nation beg for the return of Tito...



The people of New England were going ballistic after Valentine questioned the commitment of Kevin Youkilis.

"I don't think he's as physically or emotionally into the game as he has been in the past for some reason..."

- new Red Sox manager Bobby Valentine

This morning Youk marched into Valentine's office and demanded an explanation.
Valentine apologized.
But, for some reason, I think he touched a nerve:

"I know he plays as hard as anybody I've ever seen in my life. I have his back and his teammates have his back. I really don't know what Bobby's trying to do, but that's not the way we go about our stuff around here. He'll figure that out. The whole team is behind Youk."

- Dustin Pedroia


No comments:

Post a Comment